Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alana and her friend Ella

Ella got a play house and so they had the kids come over and help paint it. All Dante could say was "this is awesome!" this was back in Febuary
Alana had a good time painting fish.
on a hick with Ella because it was a nice day yesterday
Great Wolf Lodge
Alana and her friend Ella's Dad in the Elivator

Ella and Alana's room at the Great Wolf Lodge
the arcade area, I made the girls matching pj's
water park "IN" Great Wolf Lodge
under water Alana liked this picture of her
they had a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Great Wolf lodge! We went to the one in Kansas and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is funny because I never heard of it tell last summer, and now I hear about it all the time. it looks like a lot of fun. My friend wanted her kid to have a friend to play with wile they were there and so they took Alana. I thought that it was really nice of them!

    ReplyDelete