Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Dentist

Today I went to get some drugs, and I had to wait so as I was leaving there Dante said that he needed to GO!!! so I was close to my dentist and needed to make an appointment any ways so we went there. Come to find out just at that time one person didn't show and some one had called in to cancel. So, they had us just be a walk in. It was Dante's first visit and Alana's 2nd one (though her first one was just after she turned 3) They did great!! I was getting cleaned wile they were, and they weren't skired at all. Infact they want to go back again. I am sad that I didn't have the camra on me, but it was a great experence for them!! I love Dr Rencher and his team!!(on a sad note well all have cavities :( . Man darn that flos.)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! hate cavities! Glad you caught the cavities while the are little. Bigger cavities lead to a bigger bill!
    Good thing Dante "had to go"

    ReplyDelete